Monday, July 9, 2012

My Interview with Shannon Lee



1. How did you get started in modeling? Hey Cynthia ! I got started in modeling mostly because people always walked up to me and said I should consider it because I'm so tall and thin, so I did and I fell in love with it. 
2. What has this industry taught you? and how many years have you been working at this career choose? The industry has taught me never to give up no matter how many times you get kicked down... just get back up and keep going. I have been modeling since I was 17. I took a little break here and there so about a total of 8 years. 
3. where would you like to see yourself in 5 years in this career? Well I can honestly say most of my modeling dreams have come true. I've made it to be a known model, nyc fashion week, magazines, etc. But I would still love to walk in a Victorias secret fashion show someday and maybe have my own modeling agency to help young aspiring models break into the industry. 
4. Your a Mother of a beautiful Daughter if she wanted to Model what guide line would you give her? Thank you very much ! Well she loves taking pictures as you may know from previous shoots. She loves it. I would let her follow her dream but I would demand she keep it classy. I would not let her get caught up in the scams seeing I know more about the industry now than I ever have. 
5. How is your support system? I honestly have the most amazing fans and support system. Between family, friends, and emails from other aspiring models, its amazing. 
6. what do you like and dislike about the industry? I like being infront of the camera, walking the runway, the hair and makeup, the clothes of course, and being in the spotlight. I dislike the scam artists out there and the people that try to take advantage of people. 
7. share with the world anything you would like? Well like any other girl, I want my fairytale. I want to get married someday and have a big family and nice home. I want to be more successful in legal work also. I have always had such an interest in that. 
Thank you for taken the time to do this for me, You have shown me strength not many people after have a child or even your accident would of been doing what you do. I am glad we have had the opportunity to shoot together. 
Thank you Cynthia, your kind words mean so much. As always, its a pleasure working with you 

1 comment:

  1. i am so glad to be part of shannons life in a way me and her can only understand. shes worked her ass off and i cant be so proud of her!!! love you shannon

    ReplyDelete