Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Reflecting over the years. my Interviews with model.

I have meet a great deal of models. Mua, hairstylist and so on.  I get to share with them a moment in there lifes. I feel like i am getting a piece of there stories. so I decided that I would share with you my journey   which included the people  you will come across on this blog.   These People have made me believe in myself working with them has allowed me to let my light shine.( ur deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.' We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we're liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates other.)  written by Marianne Williamson is so true and every morning  for a year I wake up to the poem.when I am shooting it really is about the emotion.  I am so grateful that I have had the opportunity to work with such talent. I am not the same person I was   years ago I have grow and a lot of this growth came from the stories i got to be apart of or heard. I don't know if it makes since but working with models help me feel good about my self. not just as a photographer or a business person  but as an over weight female  who sometime don't feel beautiful. I see beauty in all shapes and sizes. when you start working with people you realize the hard work a person puts into what they are doing. You gain respect for them that you may not had at first.  Each Week Until I leave I will try to  sharing with you  an interview. I hope you are lifted by the stories and maybe  it will help you on your journey.  xoxox Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment