Wednesday, July 4, 2012

starting off

ever since I can remember I have always loved music and art. I have always look at music as an art form and  art and a music form. that can go together so beautifully.
When I was younger I knew I wanted to be in the industry. So I was always involved in art and music. I took Art Class all the way up to I finish School. Then I went off to school for fashion Designing. In high school I got interested in photography and learning about it. I always love taking picture but I wanted to know. So I would go to school an hour early and my art teacher was willing to put in the time to teach me. I would go to the camera shop and pick out the things I needed. I learn the start to the finish on how to shoot a photo. I have great memories of sitting in the dark learning to take the roll of film out the camera. Then going on into the other darkroom working with the chemical and the enlarger. I started looking at college think wow  it's  expensive career that I will not be able to afford. so I gave it up well at least I thought I did. some how in 2008-2009 photography was brought back into my life. I have been shooting and created images since them building my goals and waiting until I can go to college To learn what I love to do.  photography has become one of those things in my life I can't completely stay away from. I have learned so much about people, myself and How we all interact.  Photography has made me a smarter and stonger Person. I always trust in GOd to give me an answer and he does. I am thankful everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment